ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy with gay lexus style rear lights?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
LOL, this car keeps popping up all over the place

Nope they aren't standard, and neither are the bits of the car a previous owner decided to get sprayed silver :(

Not surprised it's not selling to be honest, i'd want at least £1500 off that to put it back to standard.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thats looks very bad, why do that to a limited edition car ... makes me sad.

Ad

MK2 FRS
that cars been forsale for at least 6mths. Why somone doesnt just return it to standard i will never know.lol.

LY V6 with Recaros
Why would you want to do that!! It looks crap! I see this on ebay a while back, who would want it, they've totally ruined the poor car :(

133/225/CLS AMG
I know it looks a bit ropey and is a shame to do that too a trophy, but aren't those clear lights on the back ones that Renault sell?????

Ad

MK2 FRS
AlexJMills said:
I know it looks a bit ropey and is a shame to do that too a trophy, but aren't those clear lights on the back ones that Renault sell?????

yeh they are the renault crystal lights, or summit dodgy like that. they are not quite as bad as lexus lights. lol.

BMW 320d SE
^ Well think about it for a second - you'd have to buy new black plastic bits for the grille etc, and get a body shop to respray the side strips. Not the cheapest thing in the world surely?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
thats gay...... lexus lights are gay.........

thats the sort of cnut that would mod a lambo................................with ripspeed gear

Punto/Clio GTT
Karlos69 said:
^ Well think about it for a second - you'd have to buy new black plastic bits for the grille etc, and get a body shop to respray the side strips. Not the cheapest thing in the world surely?

well think about this for a second.

3 cans of paint 30 quid
2 cans of laquer 10 quid.
couple pieces of sandpaper and whatever else fiver.

45 quid and its all red again.

you sell/swap the back lights on ebay or whatever for standard ones.

you sell the grille on ebay and get more money from that than it will cost to buy a new grille from renault (40 quid i think)

so.. how you like dem apples?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Final_Maxim said:
well think about this for a second.

3 cans of paint 30 quid
2 cans of laquer 10 quid.
couple pieces of sandpaper and whatever else fiver.

45 quid and its all red again.

you sell/swap the back lights on ebay or whatever for standard ones.

you sell the grille on ebay and get more money from that than it will cost to buy a new grille from renault (40 quid i think)

so.. how you like dem apples?

i'd not be happy unless all the cr@p painted parts were replaced.. covered up isnt good enough for me, not to mention i cant be ar5ed to take a £5 can of paint to a 10k + car..

keep your apples;)

BMW 330D
why do they do it?. ruin a collectors car. some1 buy it and turn it back to standard b4 i cry :dapprove:

Punto/Clio GTT
dangerous dave said:
i'd not be happy unless all the cr@p painted parts were replaced.. covered up isnt good enough for me, not to mention i cant be ar5ed to take a £5 can of paint to a 10k + car..

keep your apples;)

the paints even cheaper than that in a professional bodyshop, remember that when it goes in for work ;)