ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trouble fitting cup spoiler on MK2PH2

Clio Extreme 3
Hi all

Just got my cup spoiler back from the bodyshop (just been painted), come to fit it and the bloody thing wont go on properly.

I get it lined up, push down on it to get the 2 clips to push in, one side clip will go in, but the other side will refuse to go in and stay in, visa versa

Am i missing something? Is there a nack to getting it on? i need it to stay clipped down so i can open up my boot and put the screws in :mad:

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Probably done it but check to make sure it's not pivoting on the brake light lead and that gaps are in the right place and there's no locating plugs from you original spoiler still in place.
Otherwise line up and bang both ends above the locating plugs together.....

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Sounds like the washer hose or brake light plug could be snagged. Use a ruler to push them back into the recess. Cant imagine the 2x pink plugs would be the issue.