ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TSW Stealths, on a Trophy - photoshop please!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I've bought some TSW Stealths, & im going to have them as my spare wheels for the Trophy.

As such, & purely as the rest of the Trophy owners hate me for messing with such a rare beast of almost Ferrari F40 awesomeness, & never cleaning it, i would like to spray them pink 1st - or another colour, that will clash beautifully with the Trophys frankly appalling pink/red/mud paint job.

Clearly, my paint skills are terrible, so if someone could do something a bit better it would be much appreciated. The worst colour/best photoshop (that i end up choosing) will get a Curly Wurly in the post :cool:

My attempt:
Hideous.jpg

The Car:
DSC04017.jpg

The wheels:
cgxr24.jpg

BTW, the wheels, whilst frankly minging, have brand new PE2's on them, so the car will still drive awesomely, whilst benefitting from a nice ET35 fitment - same as my Pro Race 3's :D

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
lol- looks like a ford orion- thats the sort of car I used to see them on back in the day.....

looks cool in your photoshop!

S

Mini Cooper S
Matt black them on the cheap and they'll probably be acceptable.

EDIT: I didn't read the text lolll. Poor Trophy!

Last edited:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
PMSL!!! hero.

I would send you a curly wurly if you put bright pink tsw venoms on it, the true hero's choice ;)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
those wheels are awful!

Wash your mouth out you young spunker :rasp:

Dave, have you got them in 15's? I think they'd look sexual in 16/17" on the trophy. But you need to keep em silver. Full on essex spec

Clio 172
PMSL!!! hero.

I would send you a curly wurly if you put bright pink tsw venoms on it, the true hero's choice ;)
This. Venoms would make u better than superman lol. Everyone used to rock venoms on their RS Turbo's back in the day. You could always get a DTM exhaust aswell lol
tropheybla.jpg

LY 200
Are Hochenieims the old skool wheel of choice for the under 25's or scottish chavs? lol

I must have missed them in my day. :cool:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
3 spokes haha possibly the lamest wheel you could have in the 90's. If you were still rocking the 3 spokes and didnt have venoms then you were a chav. Venoms were the elite choice for the Ford owners, I want to go back in time and see some old RST's on 17" momo arrows lowered to an inch of its life. Child hood dreams haha

Does anybody else remember the Black wide arch combat kitted corsa that had 18" momo arrow sports on. This is taking me back now

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
3 spokes haha possibly the lamest wheel you could have in the 90's. If you were still rocking the 3 spokes and didnt have venoms then you were a chav. Venoms were the elite choice for the Ford owners, I want to go back in time and see some old RST's on 17" momo arrows lowered to an inch of its life. Child hood dreams haha

unless they were fiesta turbo wheels...

S

LY 200

Does anybody else remember the Black wide arch combat kitted corsa that had 18" momo arrow sports on. This is taking me back now

I actually liked the combat 2 wide arched Corsa's with pearly paint! :eek:

OZ Velas were my favourite 'chav' wheel of all time though.

unless they were fiesta turbo wheels...

S

I was thinking the same.