ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo project!!!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Shut it hudson!! no joke, mine is just bolted together and taped up at present!! :)
Apparently i have to improve it though!:S

A

ashy_gtt

I hope you've used pleanty of tape and secured it properly. If the tape ever wore awa and that connector earthed onto the body you'd have a very quick bonfire!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
I hope you've used pleanty of tape and secured it properly. If the tape ever wore awa and that connector earthed onto the body you'd have a very quick bonfire!
Had it go though the tape first time lol lucky it just blows the fuse on mine. Rapped up very well this time ;)

Boost has been turned up again :) 1.1 bar now need to put the car on the rollers see what its putting out.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Ryan you are lucky i guessed a safe setup for more boost! Playing with fire (hot enough to melt some holes ;) ) upping the boost without checking it PROPERLY

Ryan you are lucky i guessed a safe setup for more boost! Playing with fire (hot enough to melt some holes ;) ) upping the boost without checking it PROPERLY

exactly my thoughts matie;)........hence my 1st reply..i no f**k all tho:cool:

Need to go yours soon as i can to sort cold start out

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Shut it hudson!! no joke, mine is just bolted together and taped up at present!! :)
Apparently i have to improve it though!:S

Kev you have been told!!!! That BM connector block looks like what we need!!!!

A

ashy_gtt

Had it go though the tape first time lol lucky it just blows the fuse on mine. Rapped up very well this time ;)

You run a fuse on the main engine live? What size fuse is it? I guess the starter motor has a seperate live?

You run a fuse on the main engine live? What size fuse is it? I guess the starter motor has a seperate live?
only got the standard one in but it had blown last time it earthed out on car wont do it again anyway iv rapped it up loads better

120d M Sport
Is ur plate something like LS04...If so just watched a couple of vids of this on youtube, that turbo sounds absolutely mental!:evil: nice work

Is ur plate something like LS04...If so just watched a couple of vids of this on youtube, that turbo sounds absolutely mental!:evil: nice work
Ye it is mate lol got a few on there that people have put up had a few people film me.:)

120d M Sport
Sounds really menacing that turbo, sorry havent really followed the thread much, what bhp u running there? quality project:eek:

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
i can not believe you went and upped the boost with out mapping it, as pmurraydid you a safe map you are fine this time but keep doing things like that and you WILL end up needing yet another engine

i can not believe you went and upped the boost with out mapping it, as pmurraydid you a safe map you are fine this time but keep doing things like that and you WILL end up needing yet another engine
Ive got a AFR gauge on car to show what its doing its not going up anymore till its been sorted. Cold start is not good at the min.

Pleased at the min i checked everything on the car before and there are no problems gear bout is starting to go.

Going in for the mapped to be tweaked tomorrow :) Get some figures too see the power its putting out.

ITB'd 182...
once rolling this should be a monster!!

good read. looked and sounded the b****cks at the B'ham meet in November!

respect for taking it all on yourself also!!

Just ordered a new lower engine mount should be going on in the next few days :)

Just had a bit of a play on the way back from RS tuning then...

It was the same speed as an Alfa 147 GTA upto 130ish on the private runway.......I rekon it would have pulled on ryans though with them having 6 gears tbh....

Not bad tbh im running same power as one with 2 people in car and boot full of stuff.