ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo project!!!

M

mini-valver

Now, remove the engine and spin it 90 degees ;)

Cracking figure mate, dont blow it up now!

Focus RS Mk1
anyone doubting a small car like this with "only" 290 bhp should really reconsider their comments. Most of you wont even have driven a car like that with near 300bhp!

its a totally different league of quick!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
anyone doubting a small car like this with "only" 290 bhp should really reconsider their comments. Most of you wont even have driven a car like that with near 300bhp!

its a totally different league of quick!

Yup too true. Only problem is traction of the line but once out of first on a dry day this car will punish the majority of things on the road. I would hazard a guess that it is a Ferrari chaser tbh.

172 Turbo, Mini Cooper s
This is going to be crazy lol

Would it be better getting ITB's with Wild cams for about £4500 or a Turbo for £5000 (Not sure how much it's gonna cost to fit so didn't put it in)? This isn't a dig btw, I'm thinking about this for next year.... want usuable power though and I've been told anything over 220bhp in a front wheel drive car is where it starts to go downhill.

My Clio 172...is Turbo'd...272Bhp...and that's fine through the front Wheels...just depend's on how u Drive!!!

Focus RS Mk1
Yup too true. Only problem is traction of the line but once out of first on a dry day this car will punish the majority of things on the road. I would hazard a guess that it is a Ferrari chaser tbh.

controlled right foot is as good s any traction control!

i ran a s/c VTS at 252bhp 800kgs and that was eatin 911's on track all day long!

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Best be quick before it blows up again... lol Only joking Ryan! Glad its all going well and got good figures on the RR! s**t off a greased shovel sounds about right!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Few people have said its first time they have seen it with nothing wrong lol fingers crossed it will be fine

Black 197
Well done Ryan.. Read from start to finish and its a pukka thread, The car sounds a corker !!, I'm going to test drive K-Tec's 172 turbo on friday and i cant bloody wait !.. keep us updated and get them vid's up soon as fella

Well done Ryan.. Read from start to finish and its a pukka thread, The car sounds a corker !!, I'm going to test drive K-Tec's 172 turbo on friday and i cant bloody wait !.. keep us updated and get them vid's up soon as fella
Cheers mate. You will love it im sure of it. There is hell of alot more power there its unreal.

still doing the wierd flat spots through the rev rage it looks like to me?, like it was when i was last in it? i.e. not smooth through the revs....wasnt the wheels spinning up when it was doing it when i was there, whats causing it?

still doing the wierd flat spots through the rev rage it looks like to me?, like it was when i was last in it? i.e. not smooth through the revs....wasnt the wheels spinning up when it was doing it when i was there, whats causing it?
Kept spinning when boost got up need to try it on a dry day really see how it is

Kept spinning when boost got up need to try it on a dry day really see how it is

....spinning would = revs rising quicker and no speed though, wouldnt it?

the revs slow down and speed up multiple times through the rev range, its not gona spin then stop spinning then spin then stop is it...?

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
doesnt look that quick with the wheel spin, hopefully it will get traction in the dry

....spinning would = revs rising quicker and no speed though, wouldnt it?

the revs slow down and speed up multiple times through the rev range, its not gona spin then stop spinning then spin then stop is it...?
Ye it does because traction control kicks in slows it then it spins up again