ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo project!!!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
I really don't think you've grasped the problem, I'm not having a go but this must be the 10th time you've said you've sorted somthing then you're back on the next day with another problem! You really need to sort the basic problems out first otherwise you will cause bigger problems in the long run.

I say again changing the length of a vac pipe wont suddenly fix something, the engine will pull a vac on a short pipe or a long pipe regardless (unless one has a hole / split in it).

Again you're saying you've fixed it again by swapping a few things around, but problems don't just go away unless you sort them properly!

Take the car to someone who knows what they are doing before you blow it up again!
Mate i take it on board what you say but you dont know what i know and dont know. I said thats how it gets it running not how it is now. The car is sorted now with the running, it was one of the pipes that was wrong.

Last edited:
And stop taking the damn injector plugs off while it's running !
You have faults all over the dash.
I only took it off once. The carbon canister has gone its not loosing boost and its running fine. Nothing wrong with the map iv had it looked at already. If its the brake servo line why do k-tec not change them?? the places iv taken it to all said the same thing it was the vac line problem. e.g the leak it had

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Where was the leak then? So everything sorted now and its running fine? I give it 2 days before you come back on with yet another problem :)

Where was the leak then? So everything sorted now and its running fine? I give it 2 days before you come back on with yet another problem :)
Was where i had put the boost controller on. New engine has still done 3000 miles :) The idle problem has always been there since i changed the engine

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mate i take it on board what you say but you dont know what i know and dont know. I said thats how it gets it running not how it is now. The car is sorted now with the running, it was one of the pipes that was wrong.

Well, not a great deal from what i've read to be blunt. I mean, saying you cant hear any boost leaks on idle. I'm no mechanic, but even i know the car runs no boost on tick over.

Been looking at the next part for the car on saterday at the autosport show :) Costs a fair wack but worth it.

R56 JCW
Seb, but if im asking a question to what he was getting, Y am i getting my posts removed, but if u find the need to ban me for asking a question, whats the point in making a donation to the club if u cant use the forum and ask questions??

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Seb, but if im asking a question to what he was getting, Y am i getting my posts removed, but if u find the need to ban me for asking a question, whats the point in making a donation to the club if u cant use the forum and ask questions??

becasue you are posting it in a twatish way. you have for what ever reason some sort of problem with Ryan. due to this problem you keep posting silly posts and little snide remarks.

just get over what ever you need to get over. if you want to ask a valid question do it correctly.

plus, this is off topic so pm in future. no need for any further discussion on it.

What you getting next Ry?
Ive been looking at a sequential gearbox because when i have finished with it on the road its going to be a permanent track car. Be another load of money going on car looking to get few more bits for it then get a evo 10 next year and make clio a track car.

sequential box is £££££££ considered a quaife ATB instead?
Ye was looking into one but i want the fast changing and it would be loads better on track. It needs a new gearbox and i dont want to go and but one that i might need to change again. I can get one that would be able to take hell of alot more than i can ever put box though

ITB'd MK1
excessive IMO, though the sadev is a very good box.

plenty of other areas to improve and christ, for the money you can do a hell of a lot, including a proper ECU

excessive IMO, though the sadev is a very good box.

plenty of other areas to improve and christ, for the money you can do a hell of a lot, including a proper ECU
After market ecu will be here soon dont worry lol. It is excessive but i dont want to go get something that has a big chance of falling bits. If i dont get a sequential i will be looking at straight cut. I dont look at how much money is spent on the car its how good it is went its finished. After a race tec dash and logging system when its on track too. Going to get a 172 next year to make a racer.

Ryan, calm the f*ck down with your spending man, have a think! Crazy plans!
Lol :D not that crazy i can get a sequential box for just over 5k its not much more than a new box from Renault. Its got a lifetime grantee also up for the job. As for the dash that would only come when it goes off the road and it will be 100% stripped with a full cage.