ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo project!!!

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
What have you got matey?? Got fuel at the rail? got spark at all? Got feed at the coil pack? Check the crash switch see if thats got kncoked. Just a couple of things to check.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
What have you got matey?? Got fuel at the rail? got spark at all? Got feed at the coil pack? Check the crash switch see if thats got kncoked. Just a couple of things to check.
ye got fuel at rail got sparks. never heard of a crash switch lol

ITB'd MK1
simple things first, HT leads the right way (1 is flywheel end), crank sensor plugged in, coil plugged in, ecu plug on correctly

doh, too slow, got distracted lol

wait and see ;)
meh best running for tomorrow im not spending all day at home on my own lol, i think the fail boat well and truly docked;)

Chocolate Bar™
thought it may as well be easier to get RSTuning to run it in. fook driving it round on the off chance it breaks down.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not a clue mate, it's not there yet. Called him this morning and it's alive, just a few things to iron out and then i think he's going. 5 hours+ of mapping though IIRC

wait and see ;)
me and jordan went up to RStuning with ryan today and the car just wouldnt start, something to do with lack of fuel or something like that, think he said no pressure to the injectors:S

Like Danny says spent 4 hours at rstuning and had to be trailered back. need to sort some stuff out tomorrow to see if thats at fault

oh dear.....maybe it would of beenn worth takeing that bit more time on it making sure things were checked and checked again?:).....am sure itll be sorted tho

Last edited:
I got it running first thing this morning did few miles in it then it stopped getting fuel lol