ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo project!!!

something to do with a regulator on the tank end that hadnt been taken out i think.....causing lack of pressure at the rail

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Stuck on what to do next on the car now :p lol. Got few bits to tidy up will get some pics up soon. Will be going to the karting meet on sunday.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's two tanks of fuel for you then! One there and one back. ;)

I was impressed though... sooo much torque once it spools!

320d
That's two tanks of fuel for you then! One there and one back. ;)

I was impressed though... sooo much torque once it spools!

I was going to make a comment like that. Something along the lines of i'll race you to birmingham but the winner must have 40mpg + on the trip computer ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aye, lol... it's running a little on the rich side atm. Will be sorted on Tuesday when Ryan gets over to RST

A Flamin' Red one
I just read this whole thread to discover i need a new version of flash to watch the video and I'm at work and it won't update! Nooooooooooo!

Total respect for this though Ryan, I realise that we don't actually know one another but my god, you're my hero!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Can't wait for Better Video's once it's been Run in and Remapped

I was going to make a comment like that. Something along the lines of i'll race you to birmingham but the winner must have 40mpg + on the trip computer ;)
Lmao it will say boput 56mpg coz it dunno what its really doing anymore lol

I just read this whole thread to discover i need a new version of flash to watch the video and I'm at work and it won't update! Nooooooooooo!

Total respect for this though Ryan, I realise that we don't actually know one another but my god, you're my hero!
cheers mate :D video is only small but shows what its like.

^^ never did for me sir;).........if there is anought fuel there for max boost and is mapped rite what can possibly go wrong.....;)

M

mini-valver

LOL! 3 million PSI. Dunno if the PE2's will cope TBH.

Well done Ryan, cant wait to see it!

Need some ideas on where i should put the pipes for the water to cool the turbo??