ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo Trophy@RStuning

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
Nope, people who dont need to rely on power to be quick would say that :rasp:

Yeah fair point, no argument from me there! lol

Does depend where you need/want to be quick though, I spend most of my time on the motorway with Wilmslow massive semi supercar types trying to bully me out of the way hehe

Well technically your car is slow too ;)

God knows what it make mine look like lol

Slow compared to this Trophy no doubt yeah! lol

It's fast enough for me though, 99% of cars I come across are no bother :)

Can't even begin to describe how impressive this Trophy is though, just goes to show that it's better to DIY if you have the time and space!

ITB BG 182
Is there a complete spec on this yet ste? I would like to know what work you've had done. impressive none the less.

172 ph1
beast this car!!! yor from durham arnt you? if so get yourself to the meet in january i want to see the car and sure everyone else will

White Evo V
Whilst there have ben a few questions about gearbox reliability, yes I have a dci box fitted I don't believe it to be any stronger than a normal 182 box but by not driving like lead foot larry everywhere I'm sure I can make it last a lot longer than "Ben-Stevo the serial gearbox destroter" could on his SC clio LOL

HAHA! Just noticed this mate! :rasp: