ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turinis gone bananas

172 cup
Did these as a test run to see if I wanted to get them powdercoated... Current verdict is yes please! Pics show em to be a bit dark, which I'm unsure about but I've got some better quality pics on the way which may help.

c0072286.jpg

iPhone pic :)
feedback welcomed.

Megane 225 F1
Different. I like it though. Maybe a bit brighter but as you say the pics make them look darker.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
So i take it u've sprayed them urself for the time being, and then u'd get them powder coated?

I think yes, they look cracking!

172 cup
It's a second set of wheels either way but I'm
really liking it, I want to do the Renault badges black but I'm done for the day now!

172 cup
So i take it u've sprayed them urself for the time being, and then u'd get them powder coated?

I think yes, they look cracking!

Yeah spent 20quid on tins and did em in the back yard :) finish ain't bad, it was just to test like I say... They are defo getting refurbed just undecided on colour, the sensible head is telling me to just get them done black!!!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
NOOOOO, I was going to do this when I had funds, was going to do badges yellow as well. Possible wing mirrors too, but not sure. Looks great, go for it!

FN2 Type R GT
i like them, but could maybe have done with keeping the renault diamond either silver or blue to match your car..

Rusty Cup
certainly different, i think there needs to be something else yellow even if it was just the writing on the bullets and the tiny cup badge then i could see this really working :D

Good work!!

172 cup
Nothing else will be yellow I'm not fancying the whole wing mirrors etc thing it looks tatty, the bullets are black with yellow writing already :) I just ain't fitted them till I get the door bumper and wing resprayed.

Found out my headlight bracket is cracked aswell :(

someone crashed into it and drove off in a car park a few weeks back- w*****s

Hmmm, not overly keen on the yellow but then again I'm not a huge fan of in your face bright colours.

think im the only one who likes them silver.

I kept looking at reverting mine back to silver after seeing a few Cups with silver wheels but it just seemed to "standard" for me. They do look good silver though.

More poke than viagr
Blue and yellow FTW!! :cool:

Awesomepic.jpg

Looks good, but id say do the renault badge in the center blue aswell :)....and get some tyre black aswell :rasp: :eek:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Bananas please :D Black is done out to death... its so different, but in a real cool way ;)

172 cup
Blue and yellow FTW!! :cool:

Awesomepic.jpg

Looks good, but id say do the renault badge in the center blue aswell :)....and get some tyre black aswell :rasp: :eek:

I used gaffa tape to mask them - pro job (not)!!! Tyre black is desperate to get rid of my overly keen spray job

Renault badges blue is a canny idea, might give that one a whirl when I get em done properly.

The wife is threatening to never to get in my car again as she hates it, I'm yet to see a downside of painting them yellow :D