ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tv Aerial problems in Flat, Amplifier? no hd channels ?

Today we decided to buy a tv for the bedroom, our main tv uses a sky dish so no aerial, i bought a plug in aerial amplifer thats plugs straight in to the tv however it wouldn't get any channels, i moved the tv to the living room and plugged it in to the wall aerial (no amplifier) and it picked up all of them, we live in a flat so i think that maybe part of the problem ? what are my options here?

Also, the tv wouldn't pick up any hd freeview channels at all, is there something i need to do or is this because the aerial signal is week? when i say wouldn't pick them up i mean they were literally missing from the guide.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Crap signal. An amp won't do anything. Will need looking at IMO.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Get an aerial fitted. Unless your lucky with the way the room faces/surrounding buildings even an external aerial (DIY fitting type, not roof mounted) will probably only pick up half to 2/3rds of channels and cost you £40+. Spend the little extra for a proper solution.