ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo 172

Sorry for the bump, but amazing. Take it your localish to me?

Oxfordshire, so localish...

nothing much to report, I've been running it as a daily driver since May, no problems, no new changes. I'm planning on taking it off the road again in a month to get the underneath looked at (I can't be bothered with paint and stuff). At the same time I'll have the engine out, and hopefully have a bit of a play :)

fiesta zetec s
Ah, thought you may of been a bit closer seeing as you were at prospeed. Never mind.

Looks pretty good tho. not very active on here but love threadss like this.

Not much to report, but a bit of a milestone for the Twingo, it's just clicked over 200,000Kms. It clicked over 190K in the pitlane at Mallory park, but since then it's just been running to and from work.
200K.jpg

Everyone knows how unreliable these F4R swaps are, especially when using an unlocked standard ECU, so I thought I'd list all the things that have gone wrong with it since I put it on the road.

Heater core sprang a leak
broke a handbrake cable - my fault, I knew it was iffy

that's it.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Just read the whole thread, one word appears a lot and that word is epic and that really is the only word to describe this! Well done!

Clio Sport 182
Just read the whole thread for the first time and this is insane! At first i thought no it can't be done, but i stand corrected well done!