ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo GT Turbo progress

Ok so it's not a clio i do apologise but i thought i would post up my Twingo GT, well i got it when i was 19, well i still am but in early june as my first car and heres how she stood

picture003va1.jpg

picture001nl9.jpg

picture006bj7.jpg

After a few weeks i decided to spray my Renault badges yellow 9front and wheel badges) and get a private plate S1 8ETY my name bing Simon Betty

Whilst getting all the i got some 182 alloys of RS website for £150 delivered and got them on quickly! And heres how the car stood a few weeks back

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

I soon then decided i was going to do it and got full on down the black and yellow theme so decided to get the wheels sprayed up

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

And my plans are to spray the silver on the fog surrounds black and make myself a yellow GT sticker a quick shop below!

Fogs.jpg

and then thats it for now really! plan on givivng it a clean over next weekend as i need some tyre black on them beasts!

Comment sna dopinions welcome!

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
I like it, dont like the back though, nothing with your car its just twingos, the back end looks "wrong".

nice i like it alot im liking the 113 sport aswell

Cheers mate, wanted a 133 but couldnt justify the extra money for the car, extra on tax, insurance and running costs, when mies been remapped to not much short of 133 itself ;)

Looks good mate, I like the look of that :cool:

cheers mate appreciate it

I like it, dont like the back though, nothing with your car its just twingos, the back end looks "wrong".

dont worry it's my car and i have the back of them always have done!

Would look good if it was lower...

Set of springs are £120 very tempting only does 35mm, but heard that K-Tec are doing coilovers for £250 so holding on, needs to be lowered though

that's superb!
Just needs to be a bit lower. Few engine mods and start winding up the boost :)

Cheers mate like i said want it lowered myself, also had it remapped, got a bigger FMIC ready to go on, waiting for bigger injectors for a better map and then might leave it, want around 140bhp

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Im liking that a lot! very smart and coilovers would defo look the part

VaVa
Mint!

I was originally getting my Mrs the RS Twingo... but alas she's going to have to 'make do' with a GT.... which looking at yours is no real disappointment!

What they like to drive?

I love that!

thanks mate apprecoate the comment

Looking good!

cheers buddy!

Mint!

I was originally getting my Mrs the RS Twingo... but alas she's going to have to 'make do' with a GT.... which looking at yours is no real disappointment!

What they like to drive?

drives mint, very nippy car really lovce it cant ask for any more from it tbh!

Mint, that looks fooking ace.

thanks mate glad you like it!

I dint think i would like this ,but i do.

Top job.

haha thaks mate, standard looks horrid now compaired to mine (not being big headed)

need them tyres looking black at all times for the wheels to look great. Personally i like it:)

Cheers i just ordered some tyre gel for them and will keep them black as i can!

Not bad, i'd paint the mirrors black or yellow. Maybe remove those van-like tints too...

Tints are standard mate and its tinted glass, i was tempted to do black mirrors with yellow elf sticker

Love the wheels like that :)

cheers mate so do i haha!

That photoshop looks the nuts! As other people have sed, lower it and some spacers, and thats a really nice looking twingo! 140bhp aint to shy either really with the torque it will give you too!

Cheers mate, yeah deffo want this coilover kit to be released as soon as poss! and then get the spacers on! im doing fog surrounds this week hopefully!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Looks awesome that dude, never would have thought a twingo would've appealed to me...

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
looks great, my missus has one but she has no interest in pimping it up.. (or money)
But like every one says lowered and spacers are an absoloute must!!
they are great buzzy little cars tho!

320d
Realy nice car mate, was considering a TCE twingo myself tbh, should have test drove one but they didn't have it in so i took out a TCE clio insted and it put me off.

Clio Sport 172 ITB
i have K-Tec's twingo GT atm and i really do like it.... sean said i was a lucky person to be taking the GT for a few days and he wasnt wrong! really nice car u have there dude :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks alot less girly with the black wheels now.

Slam it and it will look the dogs that mate.

05 IO 182 cup
good work matey !! the black wheels look a hell of a lot better than in silver - looks quite mean ! agree just enough yellow to stand out

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Best ive seen so far mate... good job. As said, dropped, Spray Mirrors and Spoiler then move on to the Engine Bay. Great first car :D

Golf R soon...
Only just seen this thread...and I love it!

Just need to lower it now and it will look great! Good job!