ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two Monaco 172's in leam, monday + tuesday

More poke than viagr
They may be the same car lol, but i think they had different plates on.

Spotted the first on monday morning, about 8:45 ish, in the little cu de sac next to warwickshire college. Was parked up outside some houses there.

And then i also followed a monaco 172 through the car industry place (past the new mosque :mad:). This one had a personal plate which im sure was different to the first one. Was about 4 as i was leaving the other college, the 172 turned up into sainsbury's.

The one i followed tonight sounded ace, i have also heard it before bombing along :rasp:

More poke than viagr
ive got a lil blue 1.2 with white wheels

there is another one very similar to mine with a black bonnet in leam as well...goes to the same college as well lol

More poke than viagr
Yeah I go into Leam town quite often so you may see me there, and im driving around leam to get to college everyday so theres a good chance you'll see me about.

It seems that every RS i see though is not on here, i never see any other members lol

Ill keep an eye out for you if your in leam

Ph1 172, Mini 2.0l T
Hi Tom

I've seen your car around Leam before, wondered if you were a member. My wife has my silver ph172 now so if you see her give her a wave as she is usually around Leam and Warwick.

cheers

Mark