ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two Supercharged Clios - My best rig shot to date!

yeah stuarts old car , no project thread , pauly leaves his cars as he gets them mostly , not a big fan of spending lots of cash on his cars , he just services them well and maybe does the odd little bit to them , he also has a old a610 alpine that he is making concourse

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
Pic's look stunning Dan very impressed, it was a good morning and was a real insight for me into how this sought of photography is done! It is a bit of a fiddle to set up but the wind did not help, once the rig is set then all went well !

I also wondered why you had to pull in to the layby on the way home bomber, but from the look on your frace i could see it was nothing major!!

As people have said the car is a RB 182 with the RS tuning S/C conversion, Ktec coilovers, miltek system & decat, black gold 2118,binmarco buckets.

Deffo will be in for some more shots if you have the time, may have a nice location for you too but will bring the Alpine next time!! Once again thanks to dan for the hard work and bomber/Adey for the invite!!

No worries mate. Was good to meet a new face.

Those locations we mentioned would be ace, let me know if anything comes from it.

Say thanks for your g/f too for helping!! :)

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
Stuarts old car I presume then!

Was hoping there would be a nice little project thread :(

What nicky does not say is that i am always working and never find the time for my track ****!! However I was thinking the other day i may do a project thred as the Alpine is almost finished!!!

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
No worries mate. Was good to meet a new face.

Those locations we mentioned would be ace, let me know if anything comes from it.

Say thanks for your g/f too for helping!! :)

I will hook up with bomber and show him and see what he thinks! Sarah had a good day and found something to do with cars interesting!! Winner!

What about this one?

I tried to fix the distortion. This photo has taken be the best part of an hour! You learn from your mistakes though ;)

DSC4848_6.jpg

EDIT: I'm in the process of removing that sign, it's proving to be a pain in the ass though!

Clio 172 RS2
Love rigged shots!
Liking the rear shots better ie. more illusion of speed.

Stamp clone the bushes, gaussian blur... standard drill in PS.

Qashcow
Ps skills all beyond my tallent lol, hence my wish to get involved in the video editing instead ;)

Project thread of the A610 is needed, I saw it on tues or weds last week and is incredible

Cro

Meg'd r27
Excellent skills Dan, always some of the best automotive shots I see when you post :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Brilliant pictures! Free shoot? i'd better find somewhere nice then :approve: