ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

under 70mph!!

Renault seem to think we should keep brand new motors under 70mph, when new for at least 1000miles! mine gets to 70 and the peddle is screamin for me to push it harder?

WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Any thoughts?!?!!?!!

I ran mine in really slowly and I think its worth the wait. Mine seems to be quicker than a few friends now, dunno if this is why.

Lets face it with Renault build quality you need to take everything a bit slow at 1st to save it falling apart (lol) :p

its like this...

how long do you intend to keep it ??.

If, say, 10 years.. then by all means run it in...

if a year or 3, screw it and let the next owner worry about it..

Joe.:devilish:

Renault Laguna Coupe

Once youre happy that nothings going to fall off (e.g. the wheels LOL) then you may as well give it the full treatment. Presumably you bought it for the track anyway, so its not like its going to have an easy life!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

"if a year or 3, screw it and let the next owner worry about it.."

Kewl Dooood another mature post there eh ! LOL

ooooOOOOOOOooooo !

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Girlracer,

Yes I am.

She is still getting cleaned every weekend as usual.

And what about your little beauty (The car I mean) ?

GR7

Shiny red R32

CB

I will be giving Jaques some TLC this weekend. Probably a pre-winter waxing and if the weather isnt suitable outside, I can do it in the shelter of my chums warm, dry garage (proper garage, not one attached to a house). Will vacuum it and clean the interior too. Oh and the windows will get the treatment too.

:)

I GOTTA WAX MINE TOO NOW IVE GOT IT, ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR WAX?

SHES IN THE GARAGE MOST OF THE TIME, BUT YOU CANT LOOK AFTER HER ENUFF