ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

#Under 8

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
anezaqy8.jpg

#UNDER8 Only 2 months to go – save the date June 16, 2014

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I have a feeling that this will be a special edition Megane that will try to get a lap time of under 8 minutes on the ring.
Im thinking a 300+ BHP, stripped out track focused Megane along the same vein as the R26R.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It does sound very good. Actually interesting for a change. I imagine it's simply a Megane 265R. Hopefully for sale and not a Renault special, they might then relaise people want real special editions, not stickers.

Will this be similar to the R26R? I.e. no radio that you can turn up as the rattles get worse, the quicker you go/older the car gets?

Listerine & Poledo
Will this be similar to the R26R? I.e. no radio that you can turn up as the rattles get worse, the quicker you go/older the car gets?

Thats one of the benefits isn't it?

The car will lighten itself, so faster?

I bet the rear seats can't even be folded up to use

Suzuki Jimny
Don't think it will be like the R26:R because they had so much hassle trying to sell them.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Been looking forward to seeing this since the first evidence was spotted a couple of months ago :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
26? Wow. Lot more than I though. There's almost 26 people on CS alone with a Fiesta ST.

Titanium Clio 182
#Under8

Hmm, F1 related possibly?
Renault resigning to the fact it's the number of times their partner teams' 'best' driver Vettel will score points this year? :)