ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

undercar lighting

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
PMSL @ all the sheep on here.

Do what you want mate, its your car.

VRS
i see why you went for the yellow with the cars colour scheme but imo if they are on in the dark then blue would look better and suit the look of the bluey xenons and fogs

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Brave to make a thread about them on here. I applaud you.

Personally think your car peaked quite a while ago, but then again why would you care what some randoms on a forum think, eh?

Do you have pics of them being fitted or what they're like under the car?

Golf TDI
lol i dont like joining the bandwagon but i love your car , iv shown a few mates a few pics of what you have done with it , headlight wise .. but tbh i think the lights are a wee bit chavvy . although its your car to do wtf you want with .

TT 225
i dont see what the probelm is tbh, unless any of these people go to any of your meets then they dont even have to know they exist. If they are only for show at night in a meet that happens every once in a while whats the problem? Personally they dont offend me and if you like them then stick with them.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
This car was fine about a year ago. Minus headlight covers etc

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ahh now wat did you go and do that for? :banghead: lol

Wire them up under the bed and leave the car as it sits mate - you know it makes sense :cool: your car though so I appreciate that :)

i THINK they are clear when you buy them... he's just sprayed them black and cut the bottoms off

Yeah, that's true ^

Monaco 172
i think neons, for their intended purpose are grand, they do look good on the right cars...probably in the flesh, all shines up and grumbling away it does the job rightly.

i also agree that bodykits and the like are out dated... but only the crap they strap to corsas saxos and clios, if youve a nice jap motor a nice aggressive kit looks class.

just my opinion though

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
i dont like it.. why have you got your foglights on aswell ???

who cares?! just bein picky

listofthingstodoandnottodotoacliosport.net

i dont mind it tbh, i wouldnt doit but if you drove past me id be like, pretty cool.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
dont look to bad

looks different and agree is bit 90's but does look good

good to be diff

320d
I like the colour of the lights how it looks like LY. I wouldn't do it on mine but fair play to you if you like it, certainly looks well done.

Renaultsport 200
Gash tbh, utter gash but If its what your into then fair play to you.

I like tomato ketchup on my cheese on toast, other people hate it mate. Not everyone (or it seems on here no one!!) will like everything.

Gash

Cool! Is it legal to have orange on the sides all the time? i.e. I thought you could actually have a light on the sides of your car providing it was orange.

Take it you can switch it all off.

A SHED!
the lights arent really my thing....

but the headlight blanking bits are awful!!

+1000 sorry buddy those headlight things look poop, and i agree with pete.....on the right car neons look "ok" just not our clios.

ps you engine bay is nice :)

Charged Superleggera
i think they make your car stand out and if you go to alot of show s and cruises that exactly what you want so i would keep them and as you said you can always turn them off when you dont want them on.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
People on here are harsh as f**k lol.

If you were driving round with them on proper chav y0 then i don't blame people for ripping you, but having them just for when you go to shows theres nothing wrong with it imo, you car looks out of place at those chavfests without them and its not like anyone on here would of even known about them if you hadn't told them, they're not an in your face mod unless they're turned on.

mk 2 172
true it has always got to be bout a car and not personal touches but thats what modifying is all about been unique so it should be called buy a clio slam it silvervisions and turnis .net

thia is true it's YOUR car and dont take it too heart wot people are saying as long as your happy with it mate.

i do prefer it before though, this was one of my fav cars on here until now.

james

TrackCar & F30 330d
To be fair, certian people mod there car for different reasons. Some strip it out for trackdays and some add stuff for cruzes. Liquid had gone down the cruz route and his car does look pretty good. If there is one thing to moan about, then it should be his HUGE boot install. which must weigh loads.
Personally i wouldnt do it but there ya go. :)

BMW E92/Audi S3
So how often do you need to see underneath the car whilst driving?

It looks alright on your car. But really.. is it foggy?