ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Undertray?

My car is without the undertray and I'd like to refit it.

I know about part no 6000073775 that attaches with four bolts directly behind the bumper. I'm confused by the diagram below though...do I need both items pictured or just one?

2m6oiyx.png

I assume they are two different versions of the undertray for different cars, and the one I need is shown above (not part #2 in the diagram)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
drill out your old captive nuts and put in new zinc coated m6 rivnuts. They tend to let go after a while and it's a real pain when the bolt just spins the rivnut round.

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
My car is without the undertray and I'd like to refit it.

I know about part no 6000073775 that attaches with four bolts directly behind the bumper. I'm confused by the diagram below though...do I need both items pictured or just one?

View attachment 1470632

6000073585 with the access cover for the drain plug, or 8200158866 without.

Post a wanted on here, but you will be lucky to find one with the drain plug cover, though a friend found me a grommet as a substitute.

If you get no response, there is a blic item on eBay.