ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update of the 1.6

Ultra 197
Havnt posted any pics up lately so i thought i would give a little update to how she is doing. Few things have changed since last time i posted up, silvervisions have been put in on front and rear lights, rs grill, smoothed wiper plate ktr cage sprayed yellow, painted calipers, rasied the front to sit level (hopefully go lower when i get some custom springs made up) and machine polished to! Anyway will let the pics show all this!

Photo289.jpg

Photo297.jpg

Photo301.jpg

Photo294.jpg

Photo303.jpg

Photo313.jpg

Photo314.jpg

Photo316.jpg

Photo318.jpg

Sorry bout the phone pics will get some proper ones takin soon.

Comments welcome

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
That looks awesome. Will you be removing the rear seats too?

What else you planning on doing to it?

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
The rear seats definitely need to come out. It just looks wierd like that.

Ultra 197
Cheers for the comments lads. I am planning on stripping the rear with a strut brace in yellow another spare team dynamic too but its just getting round to doing it. I jus had to get the cage in as it had been sitting round for weeks!

Paul - the back is sitting on 60 without the rear adjuster to and the front is around 50 to match it out!

Pablo - Next plans are above. Also getting it lower is a must i think! And am after a rear beam with discs on as the drums let it down i think! Then jus keep it looking mint!

"Navy" N17 TWO
I like the cage with the seats in for some reason :) but then I hate having rear passengers :rasp:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Looks very nice, I'm thinking of getting that cage in a few months, What's it like to fit?

Id have to keep my seats in too as I'm one of two drivers in a group of about 12 mates,lol. Mr taxi ftl. When the cross bar is taken out are the rear seats still as usable/easy to get to ect?

Ultra 197
Looks very nice, I'm thinking of getting that cage in a few months, What's it like to fit?

Id have to keep my seats in too as I'm one of two drivers in a group of about 12 mates,lol. Mr taxi ftl. When the cross bar is taken out are the rear seats still as usable/easy to get to ect?

Alright to fit it tbh just a squeeze its only cable tied in at the mo until it gets drilled in! Yep the back seats are still usable its just a bit ov a tight fit if you have 3 in the back!

Clio on SL 2118s
Hi mate do you go to Birmingham City Uni?
Because, I've seen a car that looks identical to yours parked near to Millenium Point in Birmingham.