ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT! Pics of battery for Clio 172

Can anyone who has either 172 or 182 post a close up pic of their original battery?

I mainly need the label description on top of the battery

Also I need the measurement of the battery. Just length and width is enough.

Mine are not the original one. I want to get an original size battery, so that I can fit the ITG maxoegn carbon box.

Please help me, thanks!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

go to renault if u want the origional? or look round motor factors for one with correct posts and amp/hr rating or more powerful and that is smaller!

Thanks for the measurement. This is important. I know we normally use 47amp battery, but want to know more in detail. I dont need the more powerful one cos I am not interest on ICE stuffs.

My other problem is - we have no renault dealer in my country at this moment. New dealer will arrive at the end of the year.

basically, I also found this part number from the dialogy:

77 11 130 067 BATTERY 47AH RX4

What is RX4 by the way?

Quick digital pic from 172 or 182 would be welcome. You can send to my email at mailto:hkka2@yahoo.com.hk">hkka2@yahoo.com.hk

Does anyone know if 44AH battery will work???
Because I can only find this amp/hr rate battery at 20cm x 17 cm so far.