ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 - Exhaust or Coils?

Engles Mummy
What shall I do first?

Got a JS full system waiting for me or shall I buy some KW coils?

What will I benefit from most?

The v6 already handles well, but it sits too high & I want the ride to be more firm. But on the other hand I want an exhaust, so I can wake up my neighbors when they hear be coming from a mile away!!!

I’ll eventually get both, just for this month or early next month I’ll be buying one or the other.

What would you guys do?

Adam

340i
Go for the noise ;) BRUUUM BRUUUM.... when i go and get my car out of the garage at 6:30am on saturaday morning (stupid part time hours) the neighbours love it as i reverse out the garage hahaaa!

D

dn86

Get a straight thru exhaust m8. then the neighbours will hear u coming!!!!:D

I'd go for the coils but then i always go for looks and handling over noise. the exhaust looks good enough for the time being IMO!

Corsa 2.0 16v baby
exhaust, i'd never have coilovers again toooo bumpy, unless its a trackday car etc. normal uprated shocks and springs are far better in my opinion.

Lionel Richie
exhaust, i'd never have coilovers again toooo bumpy, unless its a trackday car etc. normal uprated shocks and springs are far better in my opinion.

the only option on the V6 is coilovers

what coilovers did you have???