ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Headlights on a non-sport Clio...

Clio Campus Phase2
Hello friends!

I have some doubts about this upgrade... it's possible to assemble the v6 grey mask headlights on a non-sport Clio campus?
The reason why i'm asking, is because I found some brand new headlights, but they only have with this PN's: 11804306 and 11804305. looking over the internet, this PN match for the v6... i'm right?

( I gave a little search on the forum, and didn't find any info about this exact doubt. if there is any, please let me know) =]

thanks!

Last edited:
  Clio Campus Phase2
thanks for the comeback friends!

I'll see if I can make a better price with the seller.

about the xenon... it's impossible to use them in Brazil without having some big problems with the police, therefore, I would like to use halogen lights.. is it possible on a xenon headlight?

regards.

It'd have to be some sort of weird retrofit. Like when people fit HIDs to their pov-spec headlights, but the opposite.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What are the lowest K xenon bulbs you can get?
4000k aren't too blue are they?

No, 6000k are too blue. 5000k is 'daylight', and 4300k is the one fitted as standard to 182/172s.

Anything less than 4300k will start looking more yellow.

What are the lowest K xenon bulbs you can get?
4000k aren't too blue are they?

chart.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It'd have to be some sort of weird retrofit. Like when people fit HIDs to their pov-spec headlights, but the opposite.

Yeah, but companies make HID conversion kits for halogen fitments. I've never heard tell of people making halogen bulbs for HID fitments.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
4300k would be alright it's standard so police can't moan can they

Clio Campus Phase2
true... i'll keep two things inside the car... a pair of regular bulbs, and a photo of a 182 with projector lens! =]

well, thanks for all the help everybody! i'm still searching for a better price on the headlights.. we're now on 93 euro each plus 75 shipping. what do you guys think?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That's cheap if they are the xenon headlamps from a 182!

Clio Campus Phase2
one last question guys!

the headlights arrived here in Brasil today, and unfortunately the seller didn't send the ballast or the starter. therefore, i'm thinking about using these adapters:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-D2S-D2R-HID-XENON-BULB-Harness-Cable-Socket-Adaptor-Bulbs-holder-/330955456351?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d0e7b7f5f

what you guys think?

but my real concern is about the "self leveling control" that shows in the headlight box... here in Brazil, there was never a clio built with electrical lever headlight. it's possible to use a manual regulator? are they pretty much the same?

thanks!

Clio Campus Phase2
fixed on the DEPO headlights, the VALEO adjusters... manual for while... perfect! =]

thanks for the info Mcgherkin!