ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Traffic Light Ownage! Repost? Probably.. but I don't care

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i like!!!

she looked pretty good in the 106 aswell!!!

Leon Cupra R 225
Indeed! But what make's me chuckle is the Scooby driver's arrogant look as if he doesn't even need to try. Then gets owned...

Leon Cupra 300
traffic light races rock... specially where its pefectly safe like onto a duel carrageway like that or whatever.

v6 mk2
i was more expecting the 106 to be a turbo'd or supercharged animal that would mince the clio and the scooby.

Kinda like the time i got owned in the v6 by a 309 gti with an mi16 engine on throttle bodies!! :eek:

Indeed! But what make's me chuckle is the Scooby driver's arrogant look as if he doesn't even need to try. Then gets owned...

the look on his face, similar to that of chavs in "pimp my ride UK" corsas when owned by push bikes :)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Where are you boys looking?? That girl ain't hot! By the looks of things she's also a midget.

172 cup
lol love it, did the 106 even think she stood a chance?
:D Or perhaps the little minx thought "ooh a v6, let me hear the roar!" That is what id be thinking!
Great find that, big up the v6! Scooby dooby doo, where are you?! :rasp: :rasp:

Honda Civic Type R
quality vid that. but seriously, talk about picking on the little ones. you big bully. clio v6 vs a 106 gti. thats like a 5th year kid stealing a 1st year kids lunch money. At least that what i thought at first, until i saw the scooby in the background. well done for beating him mate. That clio looked fooking rapid off the line. no wheel spin at all

i thought the v6 was gonna get owned wen i seen the title! lol
me too.

Lmfao @ all of the 'ownage ' business, she didn't even try ffs !! or am I the only one who can see that ??:rolleyes:
Fair do's the passenger in the vee was making car noises (taking the p*ss ou of her) but the girl didn't boot the gti !!!

I also have to laugh at the dude in the scooby:rasp: - typical of some i've come across (I mean the typical driver who thinks that he's colin mcrae)