ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Value of Clio 182... £7,200?!

Maz

LY 200
Well, I'm certainly no chav and the car has been well looked after.

I am, however, an enthusiast and wanted to maximise the potential of the clio.

Thats exactly why im laughing .. :) nothing like being tared with the same brush

Elise 111R

Thats exactly why im laughing .. :) nothing like being tared with the same brush

But thats how it is...... were all tared with the same brush even because we drive french hot hatches, theres an underlying presumption that we all rag our cars....

For me I didnt want a mod'd 182 as it would almost certainly effect the insurance etc....

Most 182's get a hard life but in my mind im pretty sure i know who is going to of DRIVEN their car harder... and it sure aint the std 182..

(also just because your an enthusiast and clean and mod your car doesnt mean you've taken good care of it..... just before anyone comments on how much 'enthusiasts' service their cars)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I too would never buy a modded car. I will sell mine compleatly standard, recaro's maxogen and H&R'd would come off. I would make 1.5k selling them bits off..... then whatever the car fetches is a bonus. Mine aint worth selling as its done 72k. Its never wanted for anything and is prestine for the milage. Imo its only worth 4.5 ish standard!!!

well if u wanted to maximise the clio why didnt u get a v6 ????

why do people mod cars lowering yes i understand but chipping engines etc and zorsts ??? surely just save the money and by something better

Clio 182
why do people mod cars lowering yes i understand but chipping engines etc and zorsts ??? surely just save the money and by something better

I guess for the money there isn't anything better you can buy, otherwise your looking at spending loads more on a car (and insurance) if you wanna buy a proper quick car.

:quiet:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lady owners puts me of to, as you know it won't have had any maintance, and if any funny noises happened they won't have been fixed till the car no longer moves, being very stereo typical here.

Ford Racing Puma

well if u wanted to maximise the clio why didnt u get a v6 ????

Well, the £1,000 or so for the mods doesn't equate to a V6. And I did buy something better - I got the Focus RS!