ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Value of clio

TT
im thinking of selling my clio 1.4 to get a 172, how much you guys think my car is worth...

black 1.4 extreme 4, 05plate, 11,600 miles.

(also, is it better to sell with mods on)

including, lowering by 40mm, oval magnex exhaust(backbox), blacked out lights and blaupunkt cd player (quite old skool tho)

or shal i get it all standardised before selling it?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
It 'appears' that 'most' people on here think selling it standard as possible and then selling the modded parts seperatley would probably get you more money. Personally speaking I think that could prove to be abit of hastle if you have to start taking bits off to put her back to standard. It 'may' be an alternative idea to put her up for sale as she is, price up what you want for the original parts and put them on the advert as well. This means they can either choose to take her as she is, or spend the extra cash and buy the original parts from you too. This is what I intend to do 'if' I ever decide to sell mine in the future. If it 'appears' she isn't going to sell with the mods (after giving it a while) then put her back as standard and sell the modded bits seperately. That's my opinion anyway.

TT
yeah, see what you mean, but it just seems a lot of hasstle, because i have had to cut into the bumper for it to sit properly, so would need to buy new bumper, standard backbox, and then refit the old springs!!lol hense the question, got any clue how much my cars worth though?ive seen 54 plates being sold for £5500?!

DynamiqueDebz said:
It 'appears' that 'most' people on here think selling it standard as possible and then selling the modded parts seperatley would probably get you more money. Personally speaking I think that could prove to be abit of hastle if you have to start taking bits off to put her back to standard. It 'may' be an alternative idea to put her up for sale as she is, price up what you want for the original parts and put them on the advert as well. This means they can either choose to take her as she is, or spend the extra cash and buy the original parts from you too. This is what I intend to do 'if' I ever decide to sell mine in the future. If it 'appears' she isn't going to sell with the mods (after giving it a while) then put her back as standard and sell the modded bits seperately. That's my opinion anyway.

you really [SIZE=-1]'empathise' everything;)lol [/SIZE]