ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver SLAAAAAAAG!

Abarth 500
This morning, the inside of my 'new' valver looked like this:
th_front.jpg

th_rear.jpg

An hour or to later it looked like this:
th_empty.jpg

And it finished off like this!
th_reardone.jpg

th_frontdone.jpg

It definately seems to run better without all that 'excess weight'!

(Big thanks to Chorley FM for your help and persistence when I thought we may have gone just a bit too far!!)

:D

Abarth 500
It got really empty at one point!

th_IMG_0556.jpg

th_IMG_0552.jpg

Its slammed to the ground but I don't know on what set up...

The next jobs are to take off the big Ibiza splitter on the front, swap the 17's for 15's and then sell as many bits as poss to fund buckets, harnesses and then play around with the brakes, suspension and engine (I also fancy a carbon bonnet but I don't think I'll find enough bits to sell!)

Recaro Black Gold 182
:evil: I told you we hadn't gone too far, less is better, we need to crack on to the dash next remove any dead weight. :evil:

Abarth 500
Sorry Andy :(

It defo runs better though! I'll put some more pics of progress on here as and when... :evil:

B

Brown.

i thought a bout removeiing my seats and interior t make it weigh less, but i couldnt get comfortable sitting on a bucket:(