ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Various parts request

Hey guys,

Quick query for help finding some bits I am having trouble narrowing down along with suggestions for other bits, if you don't mind.

1. What's a good setup for a 2 DIN dash switchboard? I will remove radio and the panel holding lock, hazard and glass heater switch.
  2. Where can I find the access panel that covers the fuel pump, which sits under the rear seats?
  3. What kind of setups do people have for storage in a track car that doesn't rattle? Thinking suspended nets are the way to go.. where is good?
  4. Can I get a pre-made cover that tidies up the area around the gear stick? I will be removing the plastic housing and it looks a little bare.
Thanks in advance

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
- Access panel for the pump is drivers side under the seat base and under a plastic cover with a wire going into it
- What do you need to store in your car? Why a net?
- As for the gear stick question, you might as well keep the plastic shroud, removing it will do nothing and you might as well just have a poo before driving or take a keyring off before going on track 😂

- Access panel for the pump is drivers side under the seat base and under a plastic cover with a wire going into it
- What do you need to store in your car? Why a net?
- As for the gear stick question, you might as well keep the plastic shroud, removing it will do nothing and you might as well just have a poo before driving or take a keyring off before going on track 😂

Thanks mate.

The storage net is just for putting a few little bits in that I want to keep in the car and not have rattle around. The net will be suspended and won't rattle. I have seen them in other peoples cars.

I know where the panel is, but I am wondering where I can order a replacement. What is the correct name I wonder.. I am googling, but all I find is the flap for refuelling.

The gear stick cover question is the plastic dash stuff.. it's not a performance mod, just want to try and strip the car out as much, just to make it really minimal looking lol.