ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Various Pics (Williams, 172, Trophy)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
After seeing a few threads about your previous cars etc and considering my new purchase I thought I would bang up a few pics.

Someone else on here did take some excellent pics of mine but I will wait for him to put them up with his.

Anyway....

The Williams

frenchcarshowhugepic.jpg

2608072.jpg

03020816.jpg

S4010399.jpg

No2.jpg

The 172

S4010330.jpg

S4010207.jpg

S4010381.jpg

Four days before, in the heart of Wales

S4010416.jpg

S4010414.jpg

The end :(

S4010419.jpg

The Trophy, the new beginning

RCT.jpg

p1130933edited.jpg

RCT2.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wierd...

I loved your 172, but compared to the trophy and the williams, it looks pants. :(

How you finding the trophy? I had one as a company car and loved it!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
nice cars there mate, like has been said, shame about the way the 172 ended up but moving onto better and brighter things, you have one very nice looking trophy there to compensate :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I remember your Clio from another forum, Williamsclio probably, nice set of cars and a big shame about the 172 :( Good excuse to get a 182 though ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The Trophy is unbeliveable tbh. It's amazing. The way it corners makes me smile from ear to ear. It doesn't feel like a Clio. I recommend them to anyone.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Excellent, some minters there! :) like the Trophy then?

My thoughts do wander to the dark side sometimes....

Gaz

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I thought the trophy was good, then i tried the R27 and that was just leagues ahead.

Should of kept the xenon's off the 172!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, if I had known I was going back to a Renault Sport I would have kept the rear seats, engine cover, xenons all sorts.

200 Gordini
What did you do with the 172? Could of had a few bits and bobs off that to add to the trophy.

Lovely collection though, that williams was a minter!