ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ventureshield' Up!

Went down to Bodyguard UK based in Northampton a couple of months ago to have Ventureshield fitted to the 197. A guy from Ventureshield direct came to Bodyguard UK to fit the shield as he had to create a template because Ventureshield had never fitted the shield to a 197 before! Mine being the first ever :D

Can't tell it has a shield on unless you get up real close. Only got around to taking some pictures, but you can just about make out the line/s... The front bumper is done in 3 stages, so if you get a chip on the left side eg you can have just the left replaced instead of all of the bumper, saving time and money.

Had the front bumper, headlights, fog lights, wing mirrors and a strip on the rear bumper. Cost was £295 and 8 man hours!! due to creating and designing the template.

DSC_0310.gif

DSC_0302.gif

DSC_0303.gif

197 with my daily runner....

DSC_0300.gif

DSC_0301.gif

DSC_0304.gif

DSC_0306.gif

DSC_0305.gif

DSC_0299.gif

A couple of the interior, plus Animal!

DSC_0307.gif

DSC_0308.gif

DSC_0309.gif

Tucked up ready for next weekend...

DSC_0312.gif

Black Gold Trophy
Sorry was that £295 = 8 hours labour, or £295 + 8 hours labour.

Interior looks funky, is that standard? Really nice car btw

Looks ace:D i've never seen pics of the car before.
Sorry was that £295 = 8 hours labour, or £295 + 8 hours labour.

Interior looks funky, is that standard? Really nice car btw
I was quoted £250 for a v6 front bumper by itself. I decided nott o do it in the end (a bumper respray costs less than that)

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ Don't leave it in the sun for too long!

The car looks mint, I love the seats too :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looks ace:D i've never seen pics of the car before.

I was quoted £250 for a v6 front bumper by itself. I decided nott o do it in the end (a bumper respray costs less than that)

This is very true Craig.. BUT.. go down the road with your nice new paint work and it's chipped again.
I had mine fitted with Ventureshield and totally recomend it! Ok, its not bullet proof, never going to be, but it keeps al those little chips at bay.. no sweat! Been on 0ver 18 months now, and its still looking nice and fresh. :)

Nice work on the 197 btw!!!

VRS
car looks mint jay :)

were you not tempted to get a bit on the front of the rear arches or are the 197's not too bad in this area? i remember the 182's always ended up with little chips in front of the rear arch, i had some protectors on that area from a group buy thats was running on here a few years ago

andy

Thanks for the positive comments.

Andy - I was tempted to get a lot more done/covered, but had to draw the line at sometime as the whole car would of been covered and my pocket empty! Lol

I think I will look into getting the bit of the wing/bumper behind the wheels done while the car is still pretty new

VRS
Thanks for the positive comments.

Andy - I was tempted to get a lot more done/covered, but had to draw the line at sometime as the whole car would of been covered and my pocket empty! Lol

I think I will look into getting the bit of the wing/bumper behind the wheels done while the car is still pretty new

lol very true

cars looking sweet though, really like the leather :)

you liking being back in an rb?

Many thanks!!

Yeah loving being back in RB!! Having sold my RB 182 and getting an LY V6 still missed RB! Just love the way the colour changes from light to dark!

Covered 6000 miles in 5 months, not bad considering it doesn't get used mon-fri!!!