ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video: Cadwell Park, Thursday 12th May

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Hi guys,

Went up to Cadwell on Thursday - first time there, amazing track and a great day out. Put a video together, there's some of George (G 172) in it as well :)

Whining noise is power steering... pressure sensor split after about 15 mins of track time. Luckily the Renault dealer in Louth (5 miles away) had one in stock, so got the car going again - albeit £100 later!

Comments welcome about both the video (overexposed) and driving! Know I have a few things to work on now, watching the video back makes it easier to spot everything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDhhSuB2Boc

Cheers,
Adam

182cup & 172 racecar
Good improvement,I would just leave it in third at the bottom of the two hills,the car will pull out of them just as well and save a gear change and revving it two high.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good video mate, enjoyed that. Cadwell looks brilliant, I can't believe how quiet the track is though!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Fantastic track! Towards the back end of the day alot of the other cars left, so me and Adam practically had it to ourselves the last hour, couldn't believe it! :D

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Good improvement,I would just leave it in third at the bottom of the two hills,the car will pull out of them just as well and save a gear change and revving it two high.
Thanks Tony - looking back I think the car does have enough pull in 3rd. Something to bear in mind for future too, cheers!

Good video mate, enjoyed that. Cadwell looks brilliant, I can't believe how quiet the track is though!
Thanks - yeah it was crazy quiet as George says below...

Fantastic track! Towards the back end of the day alot of the other cars left, so me and Adam practically had it to ourselves the last hour, couldn't believe it! :D
Haha, yeah it was awesome, so tempting for 'just one more lap'...