ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W Reg Renault clio Sport 1.4 8v engine conversion to 1.6 16v 110bhp K4m

Renault clio s 1.4
Hi,

Got a renault megane coupe with a 1.6 engine.. 44k on the clock.

Wanting to do an engine conversion on my clio 1.4

Just wondering if anyone has done this before and what do i need of my megane before i scrap it.

I know they is already a 1.6 clio but my clio shell and inside is spotless. just want more power.

Renault clio s 1.4
i know but ive got the time. its only 75bhp the 1.4 8v so 35bhp, full stanless exhaust, fast road cams so hope to be look at least a 50bhp difference. I think the k4m engine is a good engine. and i know the engine hasnt been hammered.

Renault clio s 1.4
the meg isnt in the best of conditions, doors pranged. only thing i want from it is the engine. i like the meg coupe tho. just put the meg on ebay. the clio has been good to me, done 5k no prob since bought it for £200
IMAG0195.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No what I mean is you need more than the engine so keep it until its all running, you'll need wiring, ecu, looms, uch, shafts, hubs etc etc