ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warenty Question.......

Whats the best way to find out if these are under warenty,,,, i know if i ask the service desk they wil say no .... have a 172 Cup 2 yr old , 23k...probs are.

the right thumb grip has a hole in it.. it feels a bit hollow underneath compared to the left one.

also, a bit of leather is flaking off on the steering wheel on the edge, centre bit with the airbag..

what u think i shud do, got 9ish months of warenty left........

Take it in. I had flaking leather on my 2.5yr old 172, about 25k miles and they replaced the steering wheel under warranty. No arguments, nothing. I was quite surprised :)

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
My exhaust fell off my 172 cup last week, only 16,500 miles! Was not impressed, rang them up and told them, they said exhaust systems are not covered under warrenty. Obviously i came straight back with its a 2 yr old car and its not like the exhaust is blowing or corroded, a clip had just worked loose. They said well bring it in, They fixed it free of charge no questions?

So get it booked in mate.