ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wash, polish and wax for the cup...

172 Cup
First time this year I've had good enough weather to give the cup a proper going over.

Had the wheels refurbed in white last month, couldnt decide whether to stay silver with them, or even go black, but really happy I chose white.
Got some speedline decals from Ady on here and love the way they look.

Also, went on a rolling road day a while ago with my old Vectra GSi pals and the little clio made 180bhp :approve:. Really happy with that, not sure if it might have had some other mods in the past, or if its just really healthy?

Anyway, today I gave it a good wash, polished it with Autoglym SRP and waxed with Collinite 476 (would of prefered 2 coats but ran out of time).

Really happy with the way it has come out, thought I'd share a few pics with you all, taken in various places this afternoon.....

DSC03443_2.jpg

DSC03444.jpg

DSC03458_2.jpg

DSC03463_2.jpg

DSC03469.jpg

DSC03471_2.jpg

DSC03476.jpg

DSC03478.jpg

DSC03482.jpg

DSC03432_2.jpg

DSC03438_2.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

172 Cup
Thanks guys, I'm really impressed with how its come out, first time its actually been polished since I've had it

Audi TT 3.2
wow... that is really smart! good shots aswell.

maybe a tad lower and would be perfect! :)

172 Cup
Thanks everyone for the replies

I would like to have it lower, but dont want to lose comfort at the moment, maybe coilovers one day

Very clean example. Must be very low miles, not stone chip on it!

There are a couple of stone chips but it is in good nick otherwise, its got just over 63k on it

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Savour the white Turini's whilst they are mint. They really don't stay that way for long!
If you drive it properly that is.....