ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wash/Waxed *pics*

Oooooooh nice...............like the air intake well finished off.................is that the rear cup spoiler then yeah?

Cheers Stu

no probs-the website is under construction at the moment and im having an online shop made up aswell, but please Email or PM me if u need anything i deal with all makes and many many products/styling + performance parts to.

Thanks.:)

lol i wish both! i havnt got the cash for one of em yet!! but just trying to choose with to got for, coilovers or the seats. but wont be for a little while anyways.

Andy_sport-if u can get on it as its being finished an its been off an on for a while! an im getting a shop done aswell. but please PM me or email on a my personal mailto:Automods@myway.con">Automods@myway.con

thanks- or an all the stickers are there for advertising (not as loud as the "fuzzy brush!!")lol

thanks alot every1 iv spent time an money on this car an i luv it glad u lot think so to:)

its a show cage at the mo, i did go for a full race but i didnt think it was worth it realy as in im not going racing all the time! but i do want to do track days but thats not why i got a show cage!! i like to look of it. its light but is very ridged an its bolted down very well to the floor and archs so its not moving to easy.....

VaVa

Looks nice Jay. Did you get my Cheque?

off topic question here too - does the silicon bend that comes with the Maxogen have the connection for the little breather pipe??