ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

{washed polished and waxed}

V6
Alirite peeps havent posted any pictures of my car for while now and as it was a nice day thort i wud give me car a wash polish and wax only took me hour half not long but done the job. Car hasnt changed much recently bought sum clear side repeaters to finsh exteror.Im temped to buy cup spolier just finding one is different story lol

cars016.gif

cars021.gif

cars020.gif

cars027.gif

cars025.gif

172 Cup
haha, the aerials on these things are maHOOsive. Surprised you ain't changed it yet judging by the other mods you've made.

V6
pecan said:
haha, the aerials on these things are maHOOsive. Surprised you ain't changed it yet judging by the other mods you've made.

your rite there mate but havent found any fing i like wana keep it sublte

172 Cup
Clio R said:
your rite there mate but havent found any fing i like wana keep it sublte

Yea guess so. I had one of those black Richbrook bee-sting efforts when I had my Ka, back in the day. That was subtle and looked stacks better than the original. Not to be mistaken with the imitation bee-sting look-a-likes which look gash.