ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed the 172 and VTS!! (ASW)

2014 Focus Titanium
Washed the 172 and VTS the other night so i thought i would take some quick pics! Tbh it wash only a quick wash on each, no wax or anything as didnt have time! The light wasn't the best for the photos as u might see, but they were taken with an Ixus 50

Enjoy!

172vts1.jpg

172vts2.jpg

172vts3.jpg

172vts4.jpg

172vts5.jpg

172vts6.jpg

172vts7.jpg

172vts8.jpg

172vts9.jpg

172vts10.jpg

2014 Focus Titanium
yeah they are, moving house so can't afford to mod... yet :D

the 172 is my GFs and mine is the VTS, which will one day turn in to a track sl*g weekend type car :D

cheers mate

2014 Focus Titanium
thanks for the comments guys!

the saxo is good enough for me, better than any old chavved up VTR anyway!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Nice cars.

I had a VTS. Cracking cars. Clio isn't a lot quicker and tbh the VTS was far more fun to drive and certainly felt quicker.

2014 Focus Titanium
170bhp said:
definitely.. 170bhp vs 120bhp ...
especially from 80mph to 120mph ...

you would be surprised matey, the VTS aint far off, only 3secs slower to a tonne...

as for the girlfriend having a better car, well put it this way, id rather it be my gf than anyone elses! and ive always found it quite a turn on seeing a nice bird in a decent car :D

running costs are pretty similar really, i can probs get a few mpg more than her but only a few so its hardly noticable. tax is the same, reliability engine-wise is very similar too!