ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washed the car

mk1 172

cheers dude, i said when i got the car that i want to keep it completely standard, the only thing ive done is change the repeaters !!!

cheers

Looks a double for mine darsworld. Been out there cleaning her today and funnily enough changes to the clear repeaters. What did you use on the wheels and alloys, they look sparkling?

Im trying to keep mine standard but not sure on the rear lights. Any suggestions ClioDude? Not sure i wanna go down the lexus route though.

RB182cup&golf gti

i love the mk1s, the front looks mint, so nearly bought a brand new one on a Y plate, but couldnt afford it at the time, very nice mate

Yaris Hybrid

Very nice, those things are classics now. Brings back memories of when I bought my Y plate 1.2 and dreaming of one day owning one of those.

Definitely dont modify it in anyway, keep in as best standard condition as you can. As I said its a classic and they were designed with those rear lights so they should stay. Why on earth would you want to make it look like a Mk2?!?

mk1 172

cheers for the comments dudes.

im not changing the rear lights, like toypop said, they were designed with those lights so they must be there for a reason !

i use autoglym alloy cleaner (spray) and i just back to black the exalto 2s

cheers again folks

v6 mk2

looking sweet mate, bringing back memories of my mk1 x plate!!

urs has cleaned up v well!!

keep it standard!! apart from h & r coilovers that is!! ;)