ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed the Trophy ........

182 Trophy
Gave the clio a good wash the other day and thought i would post some pictures. Car is doing me well alltho its just been in for a service with rentech which cost me £300. Not bad considering Renault wanted £600 odd. As you can see it needs a new foglight/splitter/ small amount of bumper repair which hopefully will be fixed this side of summer. Also had a miltek cat back system installed which sounds alot better on idle / general hoonage but dosent drown me out during motorway journeys. Going to the Nurburgring in under a month and cant wait :D
18052008157.jpg

18052008169.jpg

18052008175.jpg

18052008176.jpg

18052008182.jpg

Many Thanks
Sam

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I can't beleive how high they sit...Amazing on track...But i'm sure sach's could of made the suspension as good 25mm lower.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
But the RS's have quite a poor amount of suspension travel (one of the biggest improvments on the 197) so although the drop would look good, would kind of defeat the purpose of the car.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Amazing Cars ..... I'd swap my Slammed 182 for a High Trophy on Sachs anyday

182 Trophy
Looks good mate.

Where abouts in Surrey are you?

Camberley way mate

And it looks very high there because of how its parked. Never noticed it too look too high before. Had a Racing puma as my previous car, that was quite high :p

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
looks lovely. i can't decide whether to buy one of these or a 182 with cup packs
Had a 182, about to buy a Trophy. Trophy is the far better car. I work in Worcester, you can come for a spin if you like.

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
looks lovely. i can't decide whether to buy one of these or a 182 with cup packs
Had a 182, about to buy a Trophy. Trophy is the far better car. I work in Worcester, you can come for a spin if you like.

Thanks for the offer, not sure what the bf would have to say about that.

what is the difference between the trophy and 182 with cup packs? apart from the obvious colour difference..

White APE
AHA You got blonde hair mate? Up highway crescent is it?

Hillcrest Road and yea blonde hair :rasp:

HAHA ive seen you about quite a few times mate. Keep yours eyes out for a silver 182. Especially in the mornings, im always heading down portsmouth road heading towards bagshot, always see you heading the other way, Will give you a flash if i spot you again.

Car looks clean in the pics and in real life.

182 Trophy
Hillcrest Road and yea blonde hair :rasp:

HAHA ive seen you about quite a few times mate. Keep yours eyes out for a silver 182. Especially in the mornings, im always heading down portsmouth road heading towards bagshot, always see you heading the other way, Will give you a flash if i spot you again.

LOL i work in camberley. Will be on the lookout now !!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

what is the difference between the trophy and 182 with cup packs? apart from the obvious colour difference..
Trophy has Recaro's, dynamique rear bench (cloth, no headrests), Speedline Turini Alloys, and the dogs danglies suspension wise.
182 has leatherette/alcantara interior, auto xenons, auto wipers, climate control (air con on the Trophy). probably more I'm not mentioning.
If your not into 'driving' and are just after a nice car (not meant in an insulting way) the 182 with cup packs is probably better (more toys). If you want the best drive, Trophy hands down.
If you want a nose around a Trophy PM me(bring the BF!!)

M2 Competition

LOL i work in camberley. Will be on the lookout now !!!

You guys both need to get to some local meets! Trying to hold a regular one in bracknell if you're game?

Red 197 & Laguna S-T

Trophy has Recaro's, dynamique rear bench (cloth, no headrests), Speedline Turini Alloys, and the dogs danglies suspension wise.
182 has leatherette/alcantara interior, auto xenons, auto wipers, climate control (air con on the Trophy). probably more I'm not mentioning.
If your not into 'driving' and are just after a nice car (not meant in an insulting way) the 182 with cup packs is probably better (more toys). If you want the best drive, Trophy hands down.

Where about is Worcester do you work? I've never seen a trophy around the Worcester area, well i've actually never seen a trophy in the 'flesh' at all...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Where about is Worcester do you work? I've never seen a trophy around the Worcester area, well i've actually never seen a trophy in the 'flesh' at all...

normally on street corners st johns i think mainly,

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Work on St Swithins St (end of the shambles). Only picked the Trophy up yesterday, but there's an older bird from Malvern that brings her Trophy in every day!

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Work on St Swithins St (end of the shambles). Only picked the Trophy up yesterday, but there's an older bird from Malvern that brings her Trophy in every day!

Yeah i know st swithins street, used to collect mail from there and park up in my RM van. I'm guessing you park elsewhere though. Strange i've never seen one if there are 2 of you around now. I'll keep my eye out for you, i'll be driving an MG TF or Peugeot 306 so if you see someone wave it'll be me.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Yeah i know st swithins street, used to collect mail from there and park up in my RM van. I'm guessing you park elsewhere though. Strange i've never seen one if there are 2 of you around now. I'll keep my eye out for you, i'll be driving an MG TF or Peugeot 306 so if you see someone wave it'll be me.
What colours the TF?