ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water in door compartment

right, please someone tell me...i went to tighten a screw in my speakers at lunch and noticed some water in the door compartment behind the speaker. i wouldnt say it was like a loch, but there was a fair amount in there. is this normal? its in both front doors, didnt check back? if this is normal, i better tighten up those wires cos they must hang fairly close to the water.

Hi matey, as a guess I would say any water in the doors is very bad news.....forget the wires, I am thinking of the rot....far more of a worry. Are your drain holes at the bottom blocked ?. Get this sorted asap my friend. As a guess I would say this is ceratainly abnormal.

clio 20v

when i had my astra i drove round for a few days with no door panel and when it rained ud b surprised how much water comes down the inside of the door not loads but i didnt expect any! after this i make an effort to check the drain holes arnt blocked, the door wasnt rusty inside though this was i think because of the wax stuff that was on it