ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watermarks on windscreen

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Does anybody have any tips for getting rid of them? There's a couple of drip marks from when I was using interior cleaner on my roof lining.

I've used glass polish which took most of it out or made it less obvious, but there's some that just won't budge :mad:

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
it's worth a try with the clay bar i guess.

i've used auto glyms glass spray on it before and tbh it really didn't do much. their polish however did a much better job at removing them. just left with the stubborn ones now.

db

db detailing™
Just a good wash with shampoo should shift water marks, if not clay will, than maybe try some tar/glue remover like Tardis which will get rid of everything!

AG Glass polish on my rotary with a hard pad, Then AG Fast glass for after.

Do the polish once every few months and just use fast glass when i wash the car.

t3 corolla 116bhp
+1 for AG glass polish. or you could go the old fashioned route of vinegar and newspaper lol