ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well offended :(

FN2 Type R GT
^ was not her, shes with me

borat_nice.jpg

mk4 golf gttdi180
laugh at this thread my nabour got angry when i slagged her ka of to her so she started calling my clio crap but then she admitted she wanted to buy it of me but couldnt insure it i was well chuffed:)

Astra van,Mk1 nova
lol at some of these replies, some beaaaches dont have a clue when it comes to cars, thankfully my g/f does and thinks nearly all of the renault sport range is stunning :cool:

Turbo LY R27
I quote 'its a stupid car! and yer i know nothing about them and i dont really want to know anything about them! i just go off looks and yours looks chavy! a clio is not supposed to look like that hence why it looks silly! and CHAVTASTIC'

my reply

'
But if its standard it is meant to look like that, cos its a sport one you fecking weapon.
you've gone down in my estimations. In fact I don't like u anymore. bye'

Lol it is funny. Silly tart!! Dont really see why you got so touchy tho tbh! lol ITS JUST A CAR Lol!:rasp: :)

Dont be such a touchy b**ch and go and bone her!!:eek:

LY V6 with Recaros
She sounds like a stuck up snob tbh! I know people say don't be offended but I'd probably be pissed off too if someone said that. She admitted she doesn't have a clue so why say that, she sounds an idiot! Some people are just clueless!

White clique
blow her out she sounds like a knob. I have done a degree in psychology, and she is either:-
1) doing reverse psychology on you because she likes you but doesn't want to makeit obvious so therefore is taking the piss to act un-bovvered
2) hates men and knows how to score a DEEPLY hurtful and personal blow
3) has a type of personality disorder which means she has a high ego and low self regard for others feelings
4) is an ugly moose who is used to being dissed by blokes so is getting in there first.

next time you see her rip her apart on something really pointless like the colour of her top - grill her on why did she choose that top, makes her look like a chav, doesnt match her hoopy earrings, went out of fashion in April, and you had just seen someone else in the same top. She may cry, but thats the plan.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
my reply

'
But if its standard it is meant to look like that, cos its a sport one you fecking weapon.

Love the reply mate!

lets be honest you dont buy a clio to pull girls, i had an lcr before, girls loved it, but the trophy! you ever heard yourself saying to a girl, "its special, its got sachs dampers!!!" they want bmw 318,s!

Static Low
blow her out she sounds like a knob. I have done a degree in psychology, and she is either:-
1) doing reverse psychology on you because she likes you but doesn't want to makeit obvious so therefore is taking the piss to act un-bovvered
2) hates men and knows how to score a DEEPLY hurtful and personal blow
3) has a type of personality disorder which means she has a high ego and low self regard for others feelings
4) is an ugly moose who is used to being dissed by blokes so is getting in there first.

next time you see her rip her apart on something really pointless like the colour of her top - grill her on why did she choose that top, makes her look like a chav, doesnt match her hoopy earrings, went out of fashion in April, and you had just seen someone else in the same top. She may cry, but thats the plan.

This guy knows the score.

Chokeslam her through a desk.

Last edited:
  Ph2 FF 172

You feckin legend!

Impreza WRX
I think you should try bed her. If you succeed in getting her their - give her a dirty sanchez ( poo tash ) and then point and laugh - and tell her how common and chavvy she looks............!

Just remember not to kiss her after you drive her back home in the 'chav mobile'

Good Luck !

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i reckon theres a ripspeed gear knob somewhere in all this lol, thats why shes sayin it

Mk4 .:R32
I think she's retarded by the way. Moving the conversation on the her friends car...she said its a brand new astra so I sent her these picks and asked her which one it was:

user1093_1176785516.jpg

vauxhall_astra_sport_hatch_panorama_07_09_04.jpg

She replied "the non chavvy one"....so I said I take it you are referring to the bottom one, aka the crap one.

And then she said "i dont like that one at the top it looks chavy and cheap even tho its more expensive"

I've decided I don't mind her saying mines chavvy now. It seems if it's sporty looking then its automatically chavvy. God I wish it was legal to punch women sometimes.

her "but it looks horrible i dont care how fast it is when its that mingin!"

me "I'm gonna stub a cigarette out in your face next time I see you, for being such a dope!"

her "am i not entitled to an opinion?"

me "no, sorry! not when your opinion is uneducated....and just plain stupid!"