ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well The Racing Blue's 3 Today! Lots of Piccies

'18 Megane dci
cheers dave, hows the s2k going? i miss u and your clio at the nw meets, well actually i miss your expert photo skills ;) lol :clown:

It's very good mate, love it to bits, I do want another RS though one day so keep an eye out on here ;) I'll have to bob along to a meet some day soon and clear the dust from my cam. :cool:

clio 172
mate that is a beaut its one of the cars that makes me think about the future 4 and a half years

VRS
When you going to get some ''real'' tuning done, makavelli?

rel tuning like what? bodies, cam etc? there no point spending that kind of money on the clio engine

im happy with circa 200bhp and wont be doing any more modding to the clio, the next step is a better car :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Where can you get these hose covers, even different colours maybe?

strutbrace005.jpg

Love it! :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
it's essentually the same as chris's! But At least Andy's got decent coils and decent engine mods! ;)

Chocolate Bar™
bloody gorgeous, spot on def my fav 182. although i'm still waiting for my misanos ;)