ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well this sucks..... (Vacuums)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
This. Have both, bloody good suck. Will not die.

JL dont have any Henry's by us so the search is postponed.

I might have to go look a this Miele. Its a shame they dont do Hoover test drives!! You cant gain much from looking at it in a shop. I assume they're also good for hard floors?

Henry is absolutely superb, had dysons etc etc, but Henry tops the lot of them, he takes any job on, even dust out the fire without clogging and other stuff which absolutely destroys your bagless vacumes. Massive capacity bag, cheap to buy and replace.........no contest.

Ive got 1 for home, and 1 for the shop.....and hes always smiling!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Henry is absolutely superb, had dysons etc etc, but Henry tops the lot of them, he takes any job on, even dust out the fire without clogging and other stuff which absolutely destroys your bagless vacumes. Massive capacity bag, cheap to buy and replace.........no contest.

Ive got 1 for home, and 1 for the shop.....and hes always smiling!

A natural salesman.

But more importantly - have you custom sprayed it? If not, pull your finger out! haha. I think they'd look good in a pearlescent purple.

I see with the bags you can buy a massive cloth one that you can simply empty rather than replacing the bags all the time. Im going to accessorize this thing to the hilt.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
JL dont have any Henry's by us so the search is postponed.

I might have to go look a this Miele. Its a shame they dont do Hoover test drives!! You cant gain much from looking at it in a shop. I assume they're also good for hard floors?

I have one of these (i think) in my terrace house, fine on carpet and tiled floor:
http://www.miele.co.uk/vacuum-cleaners/S762-Teybury-Red-416/

At the house I have one of these (I think), again fine on carpet, all of downstairs it wood. Funky nozzle is funky and useful:
http://www.sebo.co.uk/domestic-vacuum-cleaners/uprights/x4-pet/

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
All the cleaning firms (about 8) in our buildings (around 150) use Henrys, make of that what you will.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I got a Miele. If you search on YouTube there are loads of reviews, it's really good and it wasn't cheap but it feels more substantial than the Dyson.

A.N. Other
Yeah a little bit when it's got a new bag in it.
It'll not the easiest to manoeuvre but it works well & that's what I wanted most.