ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands General Chat thread

www.totalcontrolracing.com

Best in midlands ime
;)

Saying that though any garage is capable of dropping an engine in especially on a non sport it aint rocket science.

go and see Pete at c.a.r.s in oldhill near the regis hall

Last edited:
  320d
I need to start getting involved with the West Midlands lot. I'm friends with a load of the North West boys but I moved to Birmingham last year for work and haven't bothered with CS much.

I need to start getting involved with the West Midlands lot. I'm friends with a load of the North West boys but I moved to Birmingham last year for work and haven't bothered with CS much.

Ive only recently started showing my face but from who ive met, they seem a decent bunch. Went StarCity not too long ago and it was a right laugh haha :)

320d
Ive only recently started showing my face but from who ive met, they seem a decent bunch. Went StarCity not too long ago and it was a right laugh haha :)

I'm going to go to the next one. I currently drive a diesel Ibiza which is depressing, although I will be getting a Clio track car soon which will be my third 1*2.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Brett...you know me!!! ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We have met several times Don yes. CSS 2012 last time I think, I'll be making more of an effort from now on. Just to show you boys how it's done ;)

Nothing wrong with someone from the North West coming to the West Midlands and settling...been there...done that!

Any know a decent body shop around cov? Need a front end respray before show season :)

Afew people have reccomended me perfect finish in Cov, (I think its called that)

I want to get some bits on mine sprayed but I dont know if I can justify the cost against my RS fund lol (front bumper, mirror caps, driver rear quarter, rear bumper,spoiler, rub strips)

Its alot! :rasp:

Trophy #491
Cheers mate, I have some lacquer peel on the bonnet and wings so going to get the whole front end done..
I'll give them a call on Monday :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheers mate, I have some lacquer peel on the bonnet and wings so going to get the whole front end done..
I'll give them a call on Monday :)

Just make sure they know about the black stickers by the grill...Ryan (@hms derv destroyer) will know! Otherwise it will look like a repaired CAT C or D respray to the 'trained' eye.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hello...this is just a general shout out for anyone local to me who has done an RsTuner download from Henk.I will be recieving one soon,ordered direct from Henk,and i`m a bit unsure of how it will go,some local knowledge would be a great help(and i`ll buy them a pint!!).....M6/Jct 10..

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hello...this is just a general shout out for anyone local to me who has done an RsTuner download from Henk.I will be recieving one soon,ordered direct from Henk,and i`m a bit unsure of how it will go,some local knowledge would be a great help(and i`ll buy them a pint!!).....M6/Jct 10..

Never mind managed to do it,with the help of the guide on here.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
To be fair,its made a huge difference to my mpg....went to Barmouth over the weekend and managed an average of 50mpg!!!,power is smoother..

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Anyone off to Oulton Park this sunday for the BTCC??....me and the mrs are going,look out for us in the ph`1..

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Excellent....i`ll be parking near to Clay Hill on the grass....Oddyssey with an silver aluminium bonnet...Just hope the sun shines all day.