ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weston Supermare Meet

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

Was good fun, and nice to put names to faces. There were all sorts of cars there, 182, 172, cup, williams, valver, 1.4, 1.2? and a proton lol.

Post any pics u got in this thread for all to see!

Oh and by the way to brooky182 and jonnybee, after you ragged it off at the bridge I held back till I decided to go for a top speed run. Only hit 121 though :(
(really starting to doubt my 128 now lol!)

hope yall liked my lift off oversteer, Ive been practicing alot!!!

Yeah I did but I cant be arsed getting them off the camera tonight! Ill upload some pics tomorrow!

Oh, forgot to mention that I had a very interesting chat with that guy who parked his valver up next to us (he wasnt on cliosport). Says hes getting some headwork done himself and a port polish all for £60. Also hes planning on turbo charging it, and he rekons 400hp is about right (LOL) (Oh and his airfilter probably added 60bhp!) Then I asked how he was going to lay all that 400bhp onto the road and he sed, well, im thinking of fitting a pulsar gtir 4wd system to it. Holding back the laughter I asked how much the track differed on the pulsar to a valver, but he sed, with a twinkle in his eye, Ill find a way.

LOL!

172 Exclusive

Was that the kid who had the oxygin rims on a blue one he rckoned that his valver could beat 2 litre clios i proved him wrong there lol

Beat you!

Yeh it was good, cant wait for trax though, that should be amazing!

BTW, that older guy was jonnybees dad, and he has a scoob P1! he was going to bring that along- pitty he didnt!

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

yeh far play 2 him and a vey genuinley nice guy !!! lol we stopped @ services as the ladt neaded a toilet lol typical women !!

haha- when we got there I thought that it was your cup and that you had your gf insured on it! She was a bit of a maniac in the carpark lol

mind u, my rat-tyres were a bit dangerous :eek:

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

she aint my misses mate i got standards lol .............. she is a very good driver !! Well when she aint stoned that is hahahaha nah i got a valver mate looks betta than her cup !!

Quote: Originally posted by Snufty on 15 August 2004

Was that the kid who had the oxygin rims on a blue one he rckoned that his valver could beat 2 litre clios i proved him wrong there lol
Yeah it might have been the same guy. Well you know when hes lying, his lips move!

Hey, I cant wait to see the pics that Trucks gf took of me when I was driving on his back bumper! I had my right hand on the middle of the wheel, like a right chav!

I should be funny. Did anyone get pics of the guy doing doughnuts on the sand?

yep wasnt a bad meet, i had to chip of to meet the lads for a beer hence my early exit

but those mcdonalds security guards, what nobs, i remeber leaving and the bloke shouts out " shall i tell them youve all gone to asda" in a cocky way, to which i replyed

"yeah if you can spell it mate" he didnt look to chuffed ;)

HAHAHA

When we arrived, I thought it was a cliosporter who was very enthusiastic about us gettin food.. Coz he goes..
"Are you going to get some food boys?"

and we replied..

"Yeah, might do in a minute, when we leaving!" lol

then i realised that he had "*something* security" on his poloshirt!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Got pic of mad-max on the sand ill start a thread in the media forum.Respect to all that came(and mcdonalds security!)Wot a site,when we went through the town-valvers,rts,williams,182,172s and some nutter and his m8 (no names s2 pth!)in there cool 1.416vs nose to tail!

Vee dub

Alrite fellas,

Not a bad turn out at all, was good to meet everyone (I was a passenger in the Wily 1) as my car was not there.

S2 PTH - was quite impressed with your motor! Took us by surprise I can tell thee!!!!

Ivegota16v - those maccy ds security people.... comedy! liking the valver too mate!

TomS

lol rude! Never mind, Well be having a southwales cruise soon, you guys should come over for that...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

would have liked to see you down there tom, s2 pth, keeping it real for the 1.4s, mine maybe older but i think i want to tune it up a bit now, after seeing what yours went like, either that or a valver soon, mybe with thge student loan.

172 Exclusive

I will have to kniow when that wales meet is.

My car goes in soon to get the bodywoork done and that bloody hole

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

I would be up for this wales meet if eevryone was going. Wed have to do a bit of a convoy though as i aint to great findin my way round wales! lol

No definite plans as of yet. Rents and sister are going on holiday on saturday, so Ive got a free house over the weekend if any1 wanted to go driving then get a few drinks after???

Vee dub

Tom16v dissapointed not to see the valver mate! what happened?

Im well up for a wales meet, after seeing that 16v im deffo looking out to buy one in the near future.

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 16 August 2004

Tom16v dissapointed not to see the valver mate! what happened?

Im well up for a wales meet, after seeing that 16v im deffo looking out to buy one in the near future.

that baby should be available in a few months ;)

MINT MINT MINT!

Vee dub

Spoke to my dad and mentioned ur motor... his reply was "get saving" but i could tell he sounded interested in me gettng one! (I usually get my dad involved when i like a car, so he gives it his approval etc, he likes the valver!)

It was in fine condition fella!! mileage again? where u based and what u gettin?

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

Well it was good 2 c every 1 guys and i enjoyed my self best get on and arrange aother meet soon as dont want 2 forget all ya ugly mugs hahaha :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

tom mate you may have some competition for his valver mate as i was after one in a couple of months time, after i turn 21 and get a years no claims,,, whooooopaaaaa

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 16 August 2004

Spoke to my dad and mentioned ur motor... his reply was "get saving" but i could tell he sounded interested in me gettng one! (I usually get my dad involved when i like a car, so he gives it his approval etc, he likes the valver!)

It was in fine condition fella!! mileage again? where u based and what u gettin?
currently just rolled onto 80k, full service history from new, immaculate simple as, took me 6/7 month to find, er what else full magnex (about 5 months old) lowered on bilstiens,

totaly mint!

oh and this is whats next..........

as long as everything goes to plan ;)

http://www.evolutionmotorsport.co.uk/front1.jpghttp://www.evolutionmotorsport.co.uk/front1.jpg

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 16 August 2004

tom mate you may have some competition for his valver mate as i was after one in a couple of months time, after i turn 21 and get a years no claims,,, whooooopaaaaa
lol! Dont think im going to be much competition mate! I cant really afford £3,000 to be honest. As nice as it is.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

am really thinking into that now, got uni in sept but will be travelling up each day, would be nice to get one, i have always wanted one and then i could piss all over those little novas,,,

had one tailgating me in town tonite so just dropped it down a gear and........

dropped the speed to about 10 miles an hour, didnt want to humour his boy racer antics.. idiots

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

will have to convince my parents but they know how much i want one, could be a kinda 21st b-day present, doesnt insurance go down slightly when your 21, i have 6 points also though..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

<A target=_blank href= "http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=7&TopicID=100425&SearchPagePosition=1&search=tom16v&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search&ThreadPage=5http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=7&TopicID=100425&SearchPagePosition=1&search=tom16v&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search&ThreadPage=5

Thats the reason i wasnt there lads. I really did try and get there! I wasnt in the valver though as i aint got my ecu back from BenR yet from being chipped.

We really do have to meet again soon. I wanna see your cars and bring the vvalver out. Mine might be up for sale soon too mind lads!;) Mine will be a bit cheaper though.