ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What can i get

Well after my horrible engine fire the insurers have given me £2800 to buy a new car with. Not bad profit seeing as i only paid £1900 for the car originally. So i guess that a near death experience is worth £900 these days! So, what spec 16v do you reckon i should be able pick up for £2800?

I have considered flogging my M-Plate for a while and thought it was worth 3k after a bit of looking at prices. So you could get a clean 95 model if you look hard and took your time.

Alex M

I saw a M-plate up for £2995. It had 67K on the clock and looked pretty tidy. but it had been sold by the time that i called.....gutted. If anyone sees anything up for sale that looks decent id appreciate it if you posted it. Thanks.

Subaru Forrester

I sold my spotless 91 J reg 16v for £2900 back in April ish, but I reckon I was lucky to get that. On AutoTrader you see nice 94 or 95 for around that these days...