ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What cheapish way can i make my mk3 sx dynamique stand out??

Renault Clio mk 3
I got a clio for christmas and its my first car , very tidy 1.2 i have already done wuite a few things to the outside to give it that edge eg, foglight tint and sunstrip but was wondering what looks well and some advice on what colour to get my alloys sprayed
Cheers alex
DDA4FF45-060B-4A57-86C5-86EB748AECAF.jpeg
9684EEFE-9B77-42F0-AE82-81E0FFAC439C.jpeg
A1869E44-A800-4131-94D2-2874EB5EDEEC.jpeg

R3k1355

ClioSport Club Member
Do you intend on informing your insurance company about all these modifications you plan on doing?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hi Alex,

Looks very tidy for your first car and even better that it was a Christmas present!

Some on here will be cynical and say don't 'waste' money you won't get back by modifying it, and save the money for a few years until you can sensibly insure an RS (172/182 etc).

But there's been some very nice looking 1.2's on this forum over the years and a few tasteful mods can make a big difference

There's some nice examples and discussion in this thread: https://www.cliosport.net/threads/799721/post-11286576

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
I'd do the wheels Anthracite and lower it, coilovers ideally.

Have a look at AP coilovers, if they are too pricey then springs but they don't go that low on these.