ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour calipers with white turinis?

Car  clio 172 cup
was thinking blue calipers with white turinis, but what paint do i get? Would it be a bad match against the mondial blue of my cup?
 
I think it looks good, pretty sure Quade has that look on his cup of the same colour.

Oh, but his alloys are silver not white.

Might give you an idea....

DSC_0327.webp
 
Many will say Black but I have Blue on my Arctic with Anthra Wheels and I think it looks good :)
 
Could always mix it up with a bit of yellow. Although blue would be in keeping with a CC type theme.
 
Back
Top