ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour Clio 16v...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

once uve had black uve never go back!

once youve had asian you wont want caucasian

A silver Honda

Those are the best three colours for a Valver in IMO (sorry Naples crew lol)

Black is mine first choice, then white and willy blue joint second.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

had a white rt. never again will i own a white car terrible!

was about 6 different shades as well.

Saxo VTS

Ahhh so many mixed opinions. I do like all the colours but am not too keen on Silver tbh.

Hmmmmmmmm swaying more towards Black.

Well maybe Blue.

Hmmm White looks nice.

:sick:

C4 Grand Picasso

Defo Naples Red, but if it was a choice of those 3 then Id go black - look gorgeous when polished up.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Really like the flat red on the ph 1, with those original ph 1 alloys. That or silver ph 1, with same alloys ofcourse!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

j had a black rt, it was a pain to keep clean, nice when cleaned though, i now have a monaco 16v.

i would say that Naples is probably the nicest followed by monaco, but blacks up there

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Blue is the bestest colour in the world. Had a Black RT and a Blue Valver (still got it of you want it)

Bit of spit an polish and bam it looks the nuts.

Not a Clio

you should be looking for the best example rather than the best colour, youre onto a winner if its black though ;)

personally i think you should be looking for the best example that you can buy rather than the colour, when deciding narrow it down the about 3 couours & then just find one of them.

personally thuogh i reckon blue, but im biased.

White is nice, though a pain in the arse to keep clean.

I like the flat red, like on Felixwoods (I think its his?)

Pic is on the uploader but it appears to be fooked lol

The Jinx

BTW, the first pic was Monaco blue, not 449 Sports blue (willy)

449, Silver and naples are my faves. Ive had 2 black cars and would be loathed to re-visit that colour.